Passport holders of a "Canadian Refugee Travel Document" ("Convention of 28 July 1951") going to Argentina for tourism (or any other migratory category) purposes need a visa.
1. The applicant must submitt the documents mentioned below at this Consulate from Monday to Friday, 9.30 to 12.30 pm, or sending it by prepaid envelope (xpress post or courier slip). Include a prepaid envelope or courier slip, with the waybill duly completed, to return the documents to you, unless it is picked up personally at our office.
2. It is required a Valid "Canadian Refugee Travel Document" ("Convention of 28 July 1951") with an expiration date not less than 6 months.
3. And also all the requirements mentioned in the links mentioned in the section "Visa Categories", depending on the category of the visa you are applying (tourism, business, technical, professional, etc).
1. The passport will be processed and returned in 14 working days, as from the date of the arrival via the prepaid envelope mentioned above, and as long as the visa is approved by the Foreign Affairs Ministry in Argentina.
2. It is not possible to apply for the "rush process fee".
3. If the applicant has not accompanied a prepaid envelope or courier slip, he/she will have either to send a prepaid envelope/courier slip to us or come personally to our Office to pick up the document/s.
Nationals of these countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaiyan, Comoro Islands, East Timor, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Lybia, Mali, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sri-Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tadyikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Yemen, must apply for this visa personally at this Consulate General in Toronto, with no less than 30 days from the scheduled date of departure to Argentina.
Nationals of China must apply for this visa personally at this Consulate General in Toronto.
Note: this General Consulate does not take responsibility for delays or losses in the mail or courier.