Those who wish to know the whereabouts of a relative in the Argentine Republic must come to this Consulate General with an ID (passport, driving licence, etc) and supply in writing all the information that can reasonably lead the authorities competent to find the person, including:
1. Reason/s of the requested whereabouts search.
2. Complete full name, degree of kinship, address and telephone number of those who are requesting the whereabouts.
3. Full name of the person/s looked for.
4. Date and birthplace.
5. Number and type of identity card.
6. Approximated date of entrance in the Argentine Republic or Canada.
7. Latest address, telephone, profession or activity (if known) of the person under search.
8. Full name of his/her parents/sons, if applicable.
9. Provide any other information considered relevant.